Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My $alary Tool$: Salary Calculator, Averages Lookup, More Am I getting paid enough? Should I relocate? How much am I worth? Could I be a millionaire?

http://diversityemployers.com/index.php/salary-tools

DIVERSITY EMPLOYERS and the IMDiversity Career Center introduce My Salary Tools, a suite of advanced data search and calculator tools to help job-seekers make informed decisions about important career factors such as salary levels and local salary averages, benefits negotiations, job relocation costs, college tuition planning needs and more. 
My Salary Tools allow users to conduct custom searches of updated national compensation and cost-of-living data and immediately receive easy-to-read thumbnail reports based on individual factors such as location, industry and specialization, job title and grade, and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home