Sunday, July 20, 2014

the apprentice- on the job interns or training introduction/work scenarios/simulations or real experiences

http://cels.uri.edu/hortturfnews/docs/Internship_book.pdf

Essential Components of A Successful Internship

  • What is an Internship?
  • What an Internship should NOT be!
  • Why consider an Internship?
  • Why DO employers like to work with Interns?
  • How do I find an internship?
  • What if I know of an existing Internship?
  • Where should I begin?
  • What Sectors or Fields uses Interns?
  • How do I apply for an Internship?
  • How do I find existing Internships?
  • How can I create my own Internship?
  • Can I get academic credit for Internships?
  • What should I do to ensure a successful Internship experience?
  • What should I do when completing my Internship?

  • http://www.careers.washington.edu/Students/Internships#Create




    Teamwork
    Today’s workplace is characterized by the emergence of group communication and work teams, units that must work cohesively to achieve the organization’s objectives. .. Without actual experience working together with others to produce tangible results, individuals are prone to peer-to-peer tensions and disharmony that invariably sabotages team effectiveness...
    acquired the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with coworkers, along with an understanding of the implications of contributing to a team project. (http://almedauniversity.org/almeda-graduate.html)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home