Thursday, November 1, 2018

What if I'm not homeless, but I don't have a place of my own?

What if I'm not homeless, but I don't have a place of my own?

Many families are not living in homeless shelters, but do not have a home of their own. Families who are staying with family members or friends are referred to as "doubling-up." Not all families that are doubled-up are homeless, but families who stay with others because of a loss of housing or due to economic hardship are covered by the McKinney-Vento Act and are entitled to the rights it provides for students.


https://www.doe.in.gov/student-services/mckinney-vento-parents-and-youth


McKinney-Vento for Parents and Youth

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2018 at 2:46 AM , Blogger hu li said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home